Influencer marketing has become a pillar of digital marketing strategies, introducing specialized terms that brands, influencers and marketers must understand. In this guide, we’ll explore the key terms to understand to succeed in the world of influencer marketing.
1. Engagement Rate
– Definition: Engagement rate measures how much an audience interacts with content posted by an influencer. It involves likes, comments, and shares, and helps assess how effective the content is in building engagement with the audience.
– Definition: Reach refers to the number of people or accounts that see the content posted by an influencer. It is a potential measure of reach and the extent to which a message or brand can spread among the audience.
3. Niche Influencer:
– Definition: A niche influencer is an individual who has specialized expertise or interest in a particular topic or industry. They have a highly focused audience, allowing brands to address specific and relevant target groups.
– Definition: Endorsement is content created or promoted by an influencer in exchange for financial or other compensation from a particular brand or company. It is a form of cooperation between influencers and brands to promote products or services.
5. MoU (Memorandum of Understanding)
– Definition: An initial agreement signed between an influencer and a brand to establish the framework of cooperation, responsibilities, and basic terms. The MoU may include details on the type of content to be produced, period of cooperation, and compensation.
6. Brand Collaboration:
– Definition: A collaboration between an influencer and a brand to create content together or promote the brand’s products or services.
7. Campaign Brief:
– Definition: A document that details the objectives, creative guidelines and other requirements for an influencer campaign. It helps the influencer understand the brand’s expectations.
For other marketing methods, you can download these two e-books at the following link: